RE: [Kresy-Siberia] From Linder - off topic

  • Helena Danielczuk
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2, 2005
      Linder,
      Hope you have a wonderful time
      Do you still need hotel in Przemysl?
      Am going to Lwow on June 4th when will you be there and how long for?

      Bye 4 now Hela.

      >From: "linderladbrooke" <ladbrooke@...>
      >To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] From Linder - off topic
      >Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 18:52:39 -0000
      >
      >To all my kind friends in the Group, thank you for the
      >help/advice/good wishes for my 'adventure' to meet my family in
      >Ukraine, just *8* sleeps from now. I was told 'in a wheelchair, no
      >chance', wanna bet!!!
      >
      >Linder

    • Linder Ladbrooke
      Message 2 of 8 , May 2, 2005
        Hi gal,

        We're going on 10th May. *7* sleeps from now. Till 25th May. All hotels
        booked, BUT, I do need to find a loo/coffee on the drive from Krakow to
        Krakovet's in about 3/4 places. That drive will be about 9 hours, I'm told.
        Because of the amount of stuff we're taking, we're having to drive 1000
        miles each way
        [France/Belgium/Germany/Poland/Ukraine/Poland/Prague/Dresden/Calais - some
        folk's are round the bend! Any help VERY much appreciated.

        Tell me about your trip - where/when/who with??
        Linder

        Am going to Lwow on June 4th when will you be there and how long for?

        Bye 4 now Hela.

        >From: "linderladbrooke" <ladbrooke@...>
        >To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] From Linder - off topic
        >Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 18:52:39 -0000
        >
        >To all my kind friends in the Group, thank you for the
        >help/advice/good wishes for my 'adventure' to meet my family in
        >Ukraine, just *8* sleeps from now. I was told 'in a wheelchair, no
        >chance', wanna bet!!!
        >
        >Linder

      • Helena Danielczuk
        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2005
          Hi do try and look at Przemysl Hotel a pan Ziober owns it etc it does have
          special people facilities and you can always name drop ie me Helena
          Danielczuk or Marek Borowy!!!++Keep up the good work you are wonderful
          ps please pardon my cheek but apart from looking good what is you special
          condition which requires you to use a wheelchair?

          Please dont be offended I am just nosey
          Love you lots have you done your packing?

        • Linder Ladbrooke
          Message 4 of 8 , May 3, 2005
            Hi Hela,

            'Motor sport' accident. Mad Linder & hubby, the car rally drivers. Not good
            to 'roll' it and go 70 yards on car roof!! Damaged spine, standing-up legs,
            but not walking ones! I call it 'PMT'. Hated standing doing the ironing
            anyway! Goes nicely with the 3 busted ribs and dislocated right sholder,
            from the prevoius prang. I'm not much safer in a w/chair. All good fun!

            Wheelchair's even got a 'rally-type' seat and 'go-faster' stripes - fun!!

            Will look at hotel and 'name-drop', thanks. NO packing done, but lot's of
            lists somewhere?

            Linder
            Hi do try and look at Przemysl Hotel a pan Ziober owns it etc it does have
            special people facilities and you can always name drop ie me Helena
            Danielczuk or Marek Borowy!!!++Keep up the good work you are wonderful
            ps please pardon my cheek but apart from looking good what is you special
            condition which requires you to use a wheelchair?

            Please dont be offended I am just nosey
            Love you lots have you done your packing?

            Bye 4 now Hela.

            >From: "Linder Ladbrooke" <ladbrooke@...>
            >To: <Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: RE: [Kresy-Siberia] From Linder - off topic
            >Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 07:31:35 +0100
            >
            >Hi gal,
            >
            >We're going on 10th May. *7* sleeps from now. Till 25th May. All hotels
            >booked, BUT, I do need to find a loo/coffee on the drive from Krakow to
            >Krakovet's in about 3/4 places. That drive will be about 9 hours, I'm told.
            >Because of the amount of stuff we're taking, we're having to drive 1000
            >miles each way
            >[France/Belgium/Germany/Poland/Ukraine/Poland/Prague/Dresden/Calais - some
            >folk's are round the bend! Any help VERY much appreciated.
            >
            >Tell me about your trip - where/when/who with??
            >Linder

          • Sister Christine
            Message 5 of 8 , May 3, 2005
              Great News!  Have a wonderful, memorable experience!
              Sr. Christine

              linderladbrooke <ladbrooke@...> wrote:
              'adventure' to meet my family in
              Ukraine, just *8* sleeps from now.
              Linder

              http://mail.yahoo.com

            • Helena Danielczuk
              Message 6 of 8 , May 3, 2005
                I promise we will get together when you come safely back from your
                pilgramage , love talking to you, full of admiration and adore you senseof
                humour!!

              • Linder Ladbrooke
                Message 7 of 8 , May 3, 2005
                  Hi Hela,

                  Yes, we'll meet again and drag Ken Fedzin too, when he's done his August
                  trip to the homeland.

                  See ya!
                  Linder