Anders Army memorial in Totskoje, Russia

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Anders Army memorial in Totskoje, Russia Mrs Wanda Seliwanowska sends this drawing of the proposed memorial to the Polish Soldiers of Anders Army in Totskoje, Russia. To be unveiled in September 2005.

      She hopes that some relatives of the fallen soldiers may be able to come. For the list please see
      http://www.aforgottenodyssey.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=USSRGraves

      Stefan Wisniowski, Moderator