Re: [Kresy-Siberia] The Holocaust no one talks about - Edmonton, Alberta, Can...

  • Dlachocki@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      Congratulations Hania!  Well done! We are very grateful, as a lucky survivors of many sad moments of  the Siberian misery.

      Thank you and God bless you for remembering.

      Dezio and Helena Lachocki, Wayne, NJ, USA.

      Congratulations Hania!!!
      Here is a link to the paper and the story:
      It is 3 pages long on the website.

      Barbara Kwietniowski