RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Polish refugees in Teheran

  • Anne Kaczanowski
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 1, 2005
      These evacuees were moved April to August... that is not winter..and that is why my question.

      Zbigniew Bob Styrna <styrna@...> wrote:

      I think Tehran temps are hot in the summer but they get colder winters too.  But relatively speaking,  not anything close to the minus 50 degrees like Siberia .   Right now it is 52 degrees F. in Tehran .

      I worked in Israel for 3 months in the winter months.  It was not hot everyday like I assumed.  There were cold days especially in the desert.  But I did not see snow luckily.

      Great pictures with excellent quality B7W�s .  I enjoyed them too.

      Pozdrawiam

      Zbyszek

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 3, 2011
        Hi Stefan,

        I can code html.

        // Andrew.

        To: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
        From: stefan.wisniowski@...
        Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 20:28:17 +1000
        Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] Booklist and HTML volunteer - was: Polish refugees in Teheran...to Stefan Wisniowski

        Hi Roma it would be a pleasure to add your book to our group reading list online at www.Kresy-Siberia.com

        We are looking for a volunteer who knows HTML coding to update this list, using information provided by member Krystyna Monka, who has been collecting loads of info for this list on books - old and new.

        Could anyone with html web skills able to help please let me know?

        Many thanks in advance.

        Stefan Wisniowski
        Sydney

        On 03/07/2011, at 13:38, "Roma King" <roma@...> wrote:

        Hi Stefan…tho’ I am not Teresa…I was at 3 years old in Isfahan and Teheran…and my Parents told me the story of our Escape from Siberia …and so I wrote a book…do look at www.roma-king.com  and I surely would love you to promote it also…everyone so far has loved it, and although I have just published it in Dec. 2009, I am on second printing…and have been asked to present my book in Minnesota, Milwaukee and Lansing Michigan, where I will be touring in September, and at the same time seeing more of my adopted country- USA…

        But I surely would love to promote it further…so why not?...do promote both our books please…the world needs to know what happened during the WWII , and Siberia and afterwards, when we could not return to Poland…

        Do read the reviews on www.roma-king.com

        With warmest regards,

        Roma King

        Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 6:43 PM

        From: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of StefanTo: Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: Polish refugees in Teheran

        Hi Teresa

        It's been years since we have been in touch. How are you? Is your book still in print? We would like to promote it to our members, of course.

        SYDNEY Australia