kazakhstan

  • marysiagrace
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2002
      Hi all,
      Has anyone ever travelled to Kazakhstan for their research and, if
      so, how easy/difficult was it to do so?
      Thanks
      Grace
      Message 2 of 2 , May 9, 2002
        Re: [Kresy-Siberia] kazakhstan I should mention that I have a Polish acquaintance from Kazakhstan, who is now in Australia, and who has retained connections with the Polish catholic bishop there, in case that helps.