POLISH ARMED FORCES -1943

  • romed46
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2005
      TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE K-S GROUP.

      Rummaging through my wartime souvenirs I came across a 1943 pocket
      callendar issued by the Polski Czerwony Krzyz. There are 16
      photographs of Polish soldiers, nurses and children in England and
      Scotland. One photo (No. 16) is of children attending Mass in Bombay.
      You might find it interesting or perhaps find a familiar face.
      If you wish to see them please visit K-S"PHOTOS" and "POLISH ARMED
      FORCES 1943".

      Regards to All,

      Roman Skulski
      West Vancouver,BC,Canada