JRI - Poland Business Directory Project

  • Grazyna
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2002
      Hello all,

      I stumbled across this Polish Business Directory from 1929 quite by accident and thought some of you may find it helpful also.

      It is an amazing resource and contains not only individual's names but also some information about towns, and cities, like which "gmina" and "powiat" a town belonged to, etc.  (Unfortunately, information cannot be printed yet, until completion of phase two - data entry of individual names from each town).

      Grazyna