c. 1910 maps

  • Grazyna
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2004
      I've come across a link to a map series from about 1910 posted by Jerry Frank on another list group which is available online courtesy of Eotvos University in Budapest, Hungary.

      These Austro-Hungarian series maps are 1:200,000 scale, and include most of Russian Poland, Volhynia and Galicia and are in colour.  They are fairly detailed and may be of help to someone.

      Grazyna
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2004
        Re: [Kresy-Siberia] c. 1910 maps Thank you Grazyna – a very nice Christmas present for the group!
        --
        Stefan Wisniowski (moderator)
        Sydney, Australia

        From: Grazyna <grazyna@...>
        I've come across a link to a map series from about 1910 posted by Jerry Frank on another list group which is available online courtesy of Eotvos University in Budapest, Hungary.   http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/digkonyv/topo/3felmeres.htm

        These Austro-Hungarian series maps are 1:200,000 scale, and include most of Russian Poland, Volhynia and Galicia and are in colour.  They are fairly detailed and may be of help to someone.
        Grazyna
      • Wanda Sawicki
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2004
          RE: [Kresy-Siberia] c. 1910 maps

          I  am also very grateful for these maps - for the first time after many attempts, I've been able to locate my mother's village of Suszno, her family's kolonia of Bobiatyn and her grandparents' village of Perespa! A most meaningful and healing experience. Thank you so much!
          Wanda