Using the FO website

  • Krys Dobrzanski
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      Dear Stephan and group,

      I would like to inform everyone that there appears to be some sort of
      conflict between Norton Internet Security software and certain web pages. I
      have had several days of not being able to access the FO Photo Gallery or
      even log-in as a member, even though Stephan and Zbyszek could log-in using
      my name. So the upshot of this is that, if you use Norton, you may need to
      disable your Internet Security in order to use all the facilities.

      With kindest regards,
      Krys

      Ipswich, England