Re: [Kresy-Siberia] New Book of Interest

  • Krys Dobrzanski
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2004
      Thank you very much Barbara for this interesting book link. Unfortunately in the UK, this book is not readily available yet, with at least a 6 week wait and a caution that it may not be available at all, and costing GBP 33.50  (+GBP 1.99 'hard-to-find' title).

      I have however, ordered it from the USA link that you gave and considering the strength of the GBP, the price with international delivery is not that 'excessive... USD 53 = GBP 27.50, cheaper than the UK site!

      With kindest regards,
      Krys

      Ipswich, England

      In case anyone is interested:

      I was browsing Amazon.com and found the title "The Polish Deportees of World War II: Recollections of Removal to the Soviet Union and Dispersal throught the World"  By Tadeusz Piotrowski.  this book was just published in 2004.  I have just ordered it myself.  See the link attached.

      Barbara Charuba
      Ottawa ON