RE: [Kresy-Siberia] Re: access the pictures on this site

  • Zbigniew Bob Styrna
    Message 1 of 40 , Nov 30, 2004

      Krys,

      When you installed Firefox, it ask you if you want to import “favorites, etc.) , you should have replied , “YES”

      Failing that, when in Firefox, under pull down menu “File”, you will see command option “Import”,  go there.

      I will email you the size reduced page you are looking for. It has several Starzak listings.

      The Norton anit Virus will juts work as per any other program. Norton always works in the background.

      My Krasnoludek is recovering thanks.  J

      Pozdrawiam.

      Zbyszek

      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 30, 2004