Re:Information about Kresy & the Deportations

  • Elizabeth Olsson
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 14, 2001
      This is the information I have on the (ONLY) English translation of the
      Kresy books:

      "Stalin's Ethnic Cleansing in Eastern Poland,
      Tales of the Deported 1940-1946"
      ISBN 1 872286 88 7

      Price £15.00 incl. postage in UK
      (postage Europe £3.00, outside Europe £5)

      Aavailable from:

      CALDRA HOUSE LIMITED
      23 Coleridge Street
      Hove, East Sussex BN3 5AB
      Tel 01273 772234
      Fax 01273 772236
      E mail : printing@...

      If you look at the home page
      www.stalinsethniccleansing.com

      you can read;
      - the foreword written by the translator Eric J. Whittle (co-author
      Bronia Kacperek)
      - introduction written by Janina Stobniak-Smogorzewska "The Fortunes of
      the military settlers during 1939-45"
      Both of which I assume are included in the book.

      Elzunia