RE: [Kresy-Siberia] auschwitz book of names.

  • Linder Carole Ladbrooke
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
      Hi gang,

      Linder has this book with the names + short write-up on each. It will soon go on our site
      Linder
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2004
        --- In Kresy-Siberia@yahoogroups.com, "Halina Szulakowska"
        <hszulakowska@l...> wrote:
        > Dear Steve,
        >
        > Thank you this info! It was always said in my family that my
        grandfather's
        > cousin died in Auschwitz, and this website has comfirmed this for
        me today.
        > Possibly one of the saddest pieces of family history that I've
        discovered so
        > far.
        >
        > best wishes,
        >
        > Halina UK

        news,me and my wife are returning to krakow early next year,we plan
        to take our two sons to auschwitz to show them how evil mankind can
        be to fellow men,if you send me the name of your relative,i will take
        flowers for him.

        ******
        > KRESY-SIBERIA GROUP = RESEARCH REMEMBRANCE RECOGNITION
        > "Dedicated to researching, remembering and recognising the Polish
        citizens
        > deported, enslaved and killed by the Soviet Union during World War
        Two."

        http://www.aforgottenodyssey.com/gallery/