Link to: Red Runs the the Vistula-The Warsaw Uprising

  • hjtrevelyan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2004
      Hello Everyone:

      My cousin sent me the following link where one can listen to the
      hour-long presentation or read the transcript of Red Runs the
      Vistula: The Warsaw Uprising. It's a very good radio program
      produced by Julia Rooke and Maria Balinska for BBC Radio:
      http://americanradioworks.publicradio.org/features/warsaw/
      A CD of the program can be ordered for US$20. Website lists many
      valuable links.

      Cordially,

      Halina
      Los Angeles