Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Some Polish media

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 6, 2004
      Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Some Polish media UPHOLD GROUP VALUES:
      “members are asked to avoid commenting on current politics that could cause dissension between members, especially those not on the topic of the history and fate of the deported Polish
      citizens.”
      --
      Thank you,
      Stefan Wisniowski

    • ANTONI KAZIMIERSKI
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 7, 2004
        Re: [Kresy-Siberia] Some Polish media
        Dear Stefan,
        Thank you for the reminder.
           I joined this group recently and already it is noticeable that we have several combatants who press their issues very strongly.In my view this inhibits some of us with moderate outlook to the point that we are afraid to comment as it is likely we might be attacked.
        I am quite certain that all the Polish people of living generations today, and our friends in the world,
        feel saddened by the events of the WWII and its aftermath but we cannot change it or influence them in any way; all the people instrumental at the time are dead!
        We have a new world today and a great deal of history is being made on different battlefields.
        LETS NOT FORGET those who gave their lives for our freedom and our free and friendly, rational expression to our fellow man.Sometimes one must accept his argument in a good manner.

        Regards,

        antoni530.