[Kresy-Siberia] Stan--take care of Katyn

  • HJ Trevelyan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2004
      Hello Stan,

      I hope you do something wonderfully useful and spread the knowledge of the possibility of taking the Katyn murderers=Russia  to the European Court of Human Rights=Europejski Trybunal Praw Czlowieka.

      The following sites give information about the European Court of Human Rights in Polish/po polsku.  Please read the following and spread the word:

      Cordially,

      Halina
      Los Angeles

      mirzabie@... wrote:
      There are some errors in such a statement from the discussion as e.g.:
      "However,  [X] does bring up an interesting point.  The communist
      > governemnt in Poland certainly did lay claim that the perpetrators
      > of the Katyn murders were the Nazi's, when in fact it was the
      > Russians."

      Firstly, in this quotation, marxism or soviets or communism are not
      Russians.  (Re: "when in
      fact it was the