Edmonton showing of A Forgotten Odyssey

  • Lech Lesiak
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2004
      Jagna Wright, co-producer and co-director, will
      introduce the film.

      The event is on August 26th at 8:00 PM. Address is:
      The Syrena Club
      2nd floor
      10960 - 104 Street
      Edmonton Alberta

      This will be preceded at 7:00 by a talk and
      booksigning by Lynne Olson and Stanley Cloud, authors
      of 'A Question Of Honor' a history of the Kosciuszko
      squadron.

      Czesc,
      Leszek
      Edmonton Alberta

    • Anne Kaczanowski

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 5, 2004
          --- Anne Kaczanowski <annekaczanowski@...>
          wrote:
          > Geez, this is great. Where was this advertised?

          I got my info from handouts at the Polish tent in
          Hawryluk Park on Heritage Day.

          There's also a showing of Zanussi's 'The Soul Is
          Singing' on the following day, the 27th at 7:00 PM.
          Zanussi will be there to discuss the film afterwards.

          Czesc,
          Leszek
          Edmonton Alberta

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 5, 2004

            wrote:
            > Geez, this is great.  Where was this advertised?

            I got my info from handouts at the Polish tent in
            Hawryluk Park on Heritage Day.

            There's also a showing of Zanussi's 'The Soul Is
            Singing' on the following day, the 27th at 7:00 PM.
            Zanussi will be there to discuss the film afterwards.

            Czesc,
            Leszek
            Edmonton Alberta

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor