Re: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] diabtic

  • malu antonio
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2009
      hi! i'm malu from the philippines. i've been on insulin for several years now. will try the "okra" in water starting tomorrow. thanks for the info.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1 11:12 AM
        OHHH...okra!
        That explains a lot!  I was trying to figure out the science behind that!

        Snick

        "Growing up Southern is a privilege. It's more than where you're born, it's an idea and a state of mind that seems imparted at birth. It's more than lovin' fried chicken, sweet tea, football, and acoustic guitars. It's being hospitable, devoted to screen porches, moon pies, sun drop....and each other. We don't become Southern, we're born that way."

      • sudhamjagathan
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 5:40 AM
          Hi,
          OKRA IS A GREEN VEGETABLE...IT IS EASILY AVAILABLE IN ALMOST ALL HYPER MARKET.
          SUDHA