Re: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] Re: Cast Iron Pan Seasoning. (For lifetime of h...

  • AF11302283@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2009
      There's a Teflon scouring pad on the market

      In a message dated 2/27/2009 5:24:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      elfmodem@... writes:

      How do you clean it if you can't use detergent on it? I usually fry chicken
      or potatoes in mine, and stuff sticks to the bottom. So I'm assuming running
      it through the dishwasher is also a no no?

    • Christel Webb
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2009
        I'd never dream of putting my frying pan into the dishwasher, I don't clean
        it with detergent either, just with water and them wipe it out. If it is
        burned, I read here that vinegar and water is supposed to loosen all the
        burned stuff, try it, just don't use detergent on frying pans. ~Christel