  • LYNDA FOX
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 6, 2009
      If you have stomach problems reflux ulcers etc.  try the Hay diet don't mix protein with carbohydrates in the same meal keep it alkaline it really works I'm pleased to say.Lynda Fox

      ~ Ceramic Art & Portrait Sculpture ~

    • Alaina R
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 8, 2009
        There was just an article a few days ago in the local paper by Dr Gott about reflux and heartburn. Someone wrote in to say eating a banana a day kept their heartburn away somehow so he was asking others to write in and tell him whether it worked for them as well or not. I know my hubby is a bad midnight snacker and pop drinker and that flares his up. When he cuts the pop out and or atleast stops both at dinner he isn't troubled.

        ~ Alaina

        To: Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.comFrom: foxgloveceramics@...: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 00:41:54 +0000Subject: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] (unknown)

        If you have stomach problems reflux ulcers etc. try the Hay diet don't mix protein with carbohydrates in the same meal keep it alkaline it really works I'm pleased to say.Lynda Fox~ Ceramic Art & Portrait Sculpture ~ [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

      • Karen Parker
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 8, 2009
          oh now banana makes my heart burn and acid reflux worse.

          Karen in CA

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
            thankyou so much I will try bananas I have ulcers and gallstones but they have improved don't want to lose my gall bladder I notice apples help and the hay diet. Lynda

            To: Kraft-Meals- Made-Simple@ yahoogroups. comFrom: foxgloveceramics@ btinternet. comDate: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 00:41:54 +0000Subject: [Kraft-Meals- Made-Simple] (unknown)

            If you have stomach problems reflux ulcers etc. try the Hay diet don't mix protein with carbohydrates in the same meal keep it alkaline it really works I'm pleased to say.Lynda Fox~ Ceramic Art & Portrait Sculpture ~ [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

          • JoAnn Agee
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
              I agree! Bananas make my heartburn worse also. I would appreciate any
              other remedies. Thanks!

              From: Alaina R <the_ramers@... <mailto:the_ramers%40comcast.net> >
              To: kraft-meals-made-simple@yahoogroups.com
              <mailto:kraft-meals-made-simple%40yahoogroups.com>
              Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 1:56 PM

              There was just an article a few days ago in the local paper by Dr Gott about
              reflux and heartburn. Someone wrote in to say eating a banana a day kept
              their heartburn away somehow so he was asking others to write in and tell
              him whether it worked for them as well or not. I know my hubby is a bad
              midnight snacker and pop drinker and that flares his up. When he cuts the
              pop out and or atleast stops both at dinner he isn't troubled.

              ~ Alaina

              To: Kraft-Meals- Made-Simple@ yahoogroups. comFrom: foxgloveceramics@
              btinternet. comDate: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 00:41:54 +0000Subject: [Kraft-Meals-
              Made-Simple] (unknown)

              If you have stomach problems reflux ulcers etc. try the Hay diet don't mix
              protein with carbohydrates in the same meal keep it alkaline it really works
              I'm pleased to say.Lynda Fox~ Ceramic Art & Portrait Sculpture ~ [Non-text
              portions of this message have been removed]

            • Rosalie Lindholm
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
                Bananas do the same thing to me, Karen!

                --- In Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com, Karen Parker

                foxgloveceramics@ btinternet. comDate: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 00:41:54

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 9, 2009
                  Try and apple instead of a banana. An apple only takes about 20 minutes to leave your stomach.  Along with it will go a lot of the acid in your stomach.
                  Karen in CA

                  --- On Sun, 2/8/09, Alaina R <the_ramers@comcast. net

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 10, 2009
                    yes apple is excellent i wrote it leaves an acid ash behind but I meant IT LEAVES AN ALKALINE ASH BEHIND so I have read. Lynda