Re: Kraft Foods--Cereals

  • kraftexpert
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2 8:17 AM
      Hi, Linda,
      I'm sure that it is frustrating to not be able to find a favorite
      cereal. I'm not sure when you contacted Kraft, but Kraft actually
      sold all the Post Cereal brands last year. You may still see the
      Kraft name on the packaging until the new owners run out of the old
      packaging which sometimes takes awhile. Post is now owned by Ralcorp
      in St. Louis and you can contact them at 1-800-431-POST.

      I did check the online grocery service that Kraft partners with to
      sell their "hard to find" products, and they are still carrying the
      Grape Nuts Cereal Flakes at least for now, so you can purchase them
      there. If you go to Netgrocer at:
      http://www.netgrocer.com/
      you'll find your cereal.

      Obviously there are shipping charges and it may not be the cheapest
      place, but it is a good spot to find products that are difficult to
      find elsewhere.
      Good luck!
      Lori
      Moderator