Re: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] Re: New Roll Call - Share a Simple Dinner Recipe-Shanny Liz

  • Principessa
    Message 1 of 80 , Jan 31, 2009
      ShannyLiz, thanks for the recipe. It is on my to try list for next weel
    • Christel Webb
      Message 80 of 80 , Feb 10, 2009
        Hi all

        I am Christel and I live in New Zealand. My favourite eats are SALADS!!!!
        They are quick, simple and very nutricious. Just put a couple of different
        kinds of shredded lettuce on your plate, add sliced or dices fresh tomatoes,
        may be halfe a bell pepper, some sprouts, couple of spoons of chick pease
        straight out of the can and anything else that tickles your salad fancy and
        don't forget a tsp of fresh chopped herbs out of your pot garden and a good
        filler like quinoa or potatoes or rice or 2 slices of whole meal bread.
        Drizzle with your favourite dressing, fry some fish or steak or chop or
        hamburger and enjoy it.
        With half hour walk per day and this salad you WILL loose weight if you want
        to, just keep your portions small.