Happy Halloween!

  • kraftexpert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      I was up last night cooking for our party tonight. Is anyone else
      crazy like me and always up late cooking at the last minute? We always
      have a dinner for friends before we all go out trick-or-treating with
      the kids.

      If you need any last-minute food ideas, pumpkin-carving stencils, or
      tips to make your Halloween party extra spooky, be sure to visit the
      Halloween Center at kraftfoods.com.

      http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/entertaining/holidaysevents/halloween/Pages
      /HalloweenCenter.aspx?smid=1003724

      Have a boo-tiful day!