hello

  • annekinz1
    Message 1 of 41 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hi! I'm new in this group n would like to most of all wish all of u a
      very Happy New Year. I hope to learn more about cooking from all of u.
    • uma narendar
      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 12 9:02 PM
        tomato sauce goes well here we make sweet chutney with jagary and tamarind

        From: sorena khorsand <golaby60@yahoo. com>
        Subject: [Kraft-Meals- Made-Simple] hello
        To: Kraft-Meals- Made-Simple@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Saturday, 11 April, 2009, 10:54 PM

        thanks for your sharing your recipe, from what country is this from?

        From: sandeep pandey <ersandeep99@ yahoo.co. in>
        To: Kraft-Meals- Made-Simple@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Saturday, 11 April, 2009, 12:21 AM

        yes. kachori recipe is easy.which kachori ?

        Sandeep