Posting Guidelines

  • kraftexpert
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2008
      Welcome to Kraft Meals Made Simple! We look forward to your posts,
      and ask that you please keep these rules in mind:

      1. Keep on topic. Try to keep your posts links and photos that you
      suggest around food, cooking, nutrition and family. This doesn't
      mean that you can't talk about other things, of course, but try to
      see that they relate back to the main purpose of the group.

      2. No Spam. Please, do not post any commercial links. If you feel
      you need to post a commercial link, please check with the moderators
      first.

      3. Be tolerant and open: While we respect your point of view, we ask
      that you do not use this group to convert people to your point of
      view, or to direct them to your website or blog. We will strongly
      moderate against spamming, trafficking and intolerance.

      4. Abuse: Members using derogatory language will be automatically
      suspended.

      If you have any further questions or are not sure about a particular
      link or post, please don't hesitate to contact Kraft-Meals-Made-
      Simple-owner@yahoogroups.com

      5. Posting for the First Time
      We're all friends here, so please, introduce yourself when you post
      for the first time! Also, you can let us know a bit about your
      experience with cooking and food, but if you don't have experience,
      it's not a problem. Some members also write what they expect or hope
      to get out of the group.

      Many first posts come in response to a conversation that is already
      happening. Simply go to one of the posts and hit the reply button to
      post your response, or to ask a question that is related to the
      topic. You may also choose one of the topics and start a new post.

      6. Seeing your Posts
      Please note that we will moderate all messages posted to the group
      to protect members against spam. So, when you post message to the
      group, you'll get a message that your post has gone to
      the "moderator" for review. This post-by-post moderation policy may
      change over time once we get to know you and are sure you are a
      legit member of the group.

      7. Managing the amount of email in your Inbox
      Your Yahoo! Groups setting may be set to "receive every email
      message," which means you'll receive a separate emails for each
      message posted. You can change this setting to receive the "daily
      digest," which condenses all the day's messages during the day into
      one email. Here is how to do it:

      - Go to http://explore.yahoo.com/groups/kraftmealsmadesimple and
      sign in, then click on "Preferences."
      - Once you're in the preference section, scroll down the page to
      until you see the "Frequency of Email Delivery for Kraft Meals Made
      Simple" area.
      - Click on the button marked "daily digest."
      - Then, scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and
      click "Save."

      Remember, if you are on daily digest you will get one email that
      includes all messages during that day. If there were no messages
      during that day, you will not get an email.

      Additional Questions
      If you have any additional questions regarding posting or other
      issues, please email us at: Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple-
      owner@yahoogroups.com

      Thanks so much! We look forward to getting to know you.
    • nitavet
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2008
        hello, im nita.my family is new here in saskatchewan,canada. we love
        fruits and veggies. people tell us that fruits and veggies are costly
        when winter comes. any ideas as to how i can preserve or do some
        stocking. thanks, have an enjoyable meal
      • Jean Burr
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 30, 2008
          yes, that is a good question. I am one person on a tight budget. I live on food stamps and SSI only. need help.
          Thanks.
          Jean

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
            I'm new here. How do I ask a question? I can't find the place on the
            screen to ask the Kraft staff or other bloggers a question?
          • kraftexpert
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
              Welcome to the group! To ask a question, just create a new post and it
              will show up. Your posts will be moderated and will not show up
              immediately for awhile until we get to know you.

              Post away!
              Lori
              Kraft moderator

              --- In Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com, "toodeebug"
              <HOTSCOTT4962@...> wrote:

              > I'm new here. How do I ask a question? I can't find the place on
              the
              > screen to ask the Kraft staff or other bloggers a question?

            • scotty10232000
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 16, 2008
                --- In Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com, "kraftexpert"