Re: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] check ingredient list for Candied Sweet Potaotoes

  • Joan Brennan
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
      Deaar Sky,
      Sorry about the error.� Sent a revised recipe (to all in the group) to correct this earlier this afternoon.� Please check earlier posts from today.� Many thanks for your patience!
      Joan

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
        Thanks, Joan, for posting the corrected recipe. At least you know lots
        of us are reading your recipes! :-) This sounds great. I'll have to
        try it!
        Lori

        --- In Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com, Joan Brennan