Re: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] Roll Call - Post Your Favorite Hometown Recipe

  • valerie gould
    Message 1 of 38 , Nov 30, 2008
      chili and ribs.

      On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:49 PM, kraftexpert <kraftexpert@...> wrote:

      > We've just figured out that at least 3 of us are from St. Louis
      > (toasted ravioli anyone?), and I thought it would be fun to do a roll
      > call of members and have everyone post their favorite hometown or local
      > recipe. Something unique to where you live if there is something, or
      > maybe just a family favorite.
      >
      > So tell us who you are, where you're from and share a favorite recipe!
      > Lori
      > Kraft Moderator

      ****Please note I do not accept money orders or echecks for purchases from
      me only instant funds or cc thanks!

    • Cindy T
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 29, 2009
        I love it too, I think�I was about 10 when I learned it and have never acutally written it down-just typed it�a LOT to pass on! My hubby and kids love it as well.

        ~Cindy

        ________________________________
        From: "nbr1camper" <nbr1camper@...>

        Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 05:42:54
        To: <Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] Colorado Connection

        Hi Cindy
        Thank you for posting your GM cookie recipe.� How simple it sounds.
        Do you remember about how many the recipe makes?? Want to surprise DH.
        I am in Aurora CO.

        Shan

        grandmother's Peanut Butter Cookies
        1 c PB, 1�c Sugar, 1 egg, mix together, drop onto ungreased cookie
        sheet press with fork, bake at 350* 8-10 mins (depending on
        how�crispy�you�like them).

        Warmly,
        ~Cindy