Fw: Christmas candy

  • Patricia Kent
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 16, 2008
      I got this from a friend and thought I would share

      CHRISTMAS CANDY This is remarkable. If you have no particular interest,
      please pass it on to the bakers in your life.

      Just click on the name of the CANDY and bam the recipe appears!

      2 Minute Microwave Fudge 5 Minute Fudge 7 Layer Bars
      Aaron's Buttery Cashew Brittle Almond Bark Amanda's Peppermint Creams
      Ann's Cream Nut Candy Bavarian Inn Peanut Bars Beth's Delicious Fudge
      Brownie Fudge Dessert Buckeyes Buckeyes
      Butter Toffee Candied Yams Candy Bar Brownies
      Candy Cane Brittle Candy Cane Fudge Caramel Krispie Treats
      Caramels Carmel Corn Carol's Christmas Treats
      Chocolate Almond Bars Chocolate Balls Chocolate Billionaires
      Chocolate Chow Mein Candy Chocolate Covered Cherries Chocolate Covered Nuts
      Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Balls Chocolate Covered Pretzels Chocolate
      Covered Pretzels
      Chocolate Covered Pretzels Chocolate Nut Caramels Chocolate Popcorn
      Chocolate Silk Bon Bons Chocolate Truffels Christmas Candied Walnuts
      Christmas Crackle Candy Christmas Mice Chunky Mallow Candy
      Cinnamon Hard Candy Cinnamon Popcorn Cranberry Nut Fudge
      Cream Cheese Candy Creamy Chocolate Truffles Creamy Microwave Pralines
      (Texas Stye)
      Crispy peanutbutter balls Dark Chocolate Fudge Deborahe's Holiday Chocolates

      Disappearing Marshmallow Brownies Dish of Dirt Divinty
      Dorothy's Peanut Butter/Butterscotch Noodle Cookie Dreamcicle Fudge Easy
      Candy
      Easy Divinity Easy Divinity Easy Divinity Candy Easy Fudge
      Easy Granola Candy Easy Microwave Carmel Easy Microwave Fudge
      Easy Pecan Logs English Toffee English Toffee
      English Toffee Bars Fabulous Fudge Fake Brittle
      Fantasy Fudge Festive Chocolate Truffles Five Minute Fudge
      Fool-Proof Fudge Frosted Pecans Fudge
      Brownies Fudge for One
      Fudge Puddles Georgia Nuggets Grandma Donna's Nummies
      Grandma F's Delicious Fudge Grandmother' s Holiday Fudge Hard Candy
      Hard Tack Candy Hazelnut Fantasy Fudge Ho-Ho Hash
      Holly Confection Honey Comb J & D's Peanut Butter Balls
      Jeanne's Tiger Butter Jen's Chocolate Meringues J's Cream Fudge
      Kim's Famous Cashew Brittle Magic Marshmallow Fudge Mama's Fudge
      Maple Rum Balls Margie's Best Candy Martha Washington Candy
      Martha Washington Mounds Marzipan Melting Moments
      Melting Moments Memaw's Reese's Meme's Best Ever Peanut Butter Fudge
      Meringues Micky's Mints Microwave Peanutbutter fudge
      Microwave Pralines Milk Fudge Milky Way Bars
      Million Dollar Fudge Mimi's Famous Fudge Mocha Truffles
      Mom's Mints Mr. Monroe's Famous Fudge Mrs. Eisenhower's Fudge
      Never Fail Fudge Never Fail Fudge No Bake Rum Balls
      No Cook Peanut Butter Fudge No Fail Fudge Novia Scotia Treats
      Nut Mallow Goodies Nutty North Pole Fudge Orange Balls
      Orange Glazed Pecans Out Of This World Fudge Oven Carmel Corn
      Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle
      Peanut Brittle (Microwave) Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Balls
      Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Bars-An Elve's Favorite Treat Peanut
      Butter Candy
      Peanut Butter Candy Peanut Butter Cups Peanut Butter Cups
      Peanut Butter Fruit Squares Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter Fudge
      Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter Snowballs Peanut Clusters (mircrowavable)
      Peanut Krispies Peanut Patties

    • kraftexpert
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 16, 2008
        Pat,
        This one doesn't seem to have links in it like the cake version that
        you also posted. Do you have links for it?
        Lori

        --- In Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com, "Patricia Kent"
        <pkent4@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > Microwave Pralines Milk Fudge Milky Way Bars
        > Million Dollar Fudge Mimi's Famous Fudge Mocha Truffles
        > Mom's Mints Mr. Monroe's Famous Fudge Mrs. Eisenhower's Fudge
        > Never Fail Fudge Never Fail Fudge No Bake Rum Balls
        > No Cook Peanut Butter Fudge No Fail Fudge Novia Scotia Treats
        > Nut Mallow Goodies Nutty North Pole Fudge Orange Balls
        > Orange Glazed Pecans Out Of This World Fudge Oven Carmel Corn
        > Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle
        > Peanut Brittle (Microwave) Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Balls
        > Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Bars-An Elve's Favorite Treat
        Peanut
        > Butter Candy
        > Peanut Butter Candy Peanut Butter Cups Peanut Butter Cups
        > Peanut Butter Fruit Squares Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter Fudge
        > Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter Snowballs Peanut Clusters

      • Gary Evans
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 16, 2008
          Cannot get them to open.

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 16, 2008
            The links aren't working! I would really like to see these recipes.

            <pkent4@...> wrote:

> [...]
            > Microwave Pralines Milk Fudge Milky Way Bars
            > Million Dollar Fudge Mimi's Famous Fudge Mocha Truffles
            > Mom's Mints Mr. Monroe's Famous Fudge Mrs. Eisenhower's Fudge
            > Never Fail Fudge Never Fail Fudge No Bake Rum Balls
            > No Cook Peanut Butter Fudge No Fail Fudge Novia Scotia Treats
            > Nut Mallow Goodies Nutty North Pole Fudge Orange Balls
            > Orange Glazed Pecans Out Of This World Fudge Oven Carmel Corn
            > Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle
            > Peanut Brittle (Microwave) Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Balls
            > Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Bars-An Elve's Favorite Treat
            Peanut
            > Butter Candy
            > Peanut Butter Candy Peanut Butter Cups Peanut Butter Cups
            > Peanut Butter Fruit Squares Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter Fudge
            > Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter Snowballs Peanut Clusters

          • gordonjeff66
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 16, 2008
              Hi,
              Do not understand or cannot access:
              "Just click on the name of the CANDY and bam the recipe appears!"

              Just HOW do I click on the CANDY, they are not hyperlinks?

              Thanks if you could kindly explain.

              Jeff.

              <pkent4@...> wrote:

> [...]
              > Meringues Micky's Mints Microwave Peanutbutter fudge
              > Microwave Pralines Milk Fudge Milky Way Bars
              > Million Dollar Fudge Mimi's Famous Fudge Mocha Truffles
              > Mom's Mints Mr. Monroe's Famous Fudge Mrs. Eisenhower's Fudge
              > Never Fail Fudge Never Fail Fudge No Bake Rum Balls
              > No Cook Peanut Butter Fudge No Fail Fudge Novia Scotia Treats
              > Nut Mallow Goodies Nutty North Pole Fudge Orange Balls
              > Orange Glazed Pecans Out Of This World Fudge Oven Carmel Corn
              > Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle
              > Peanut Brittle (Microwave) Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Balls
              > Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Bars-An Elve's Favorite Treat Peanut
              > Butter Candy
              > Peanut Butter Candy Peanut Butter Cups Peanut Butter Cups
              > Peanut Butter Fruit Squares Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter Fudge
              > Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter Snowballs Peanut Clusters

            • wyocwgrl98
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 16, 2008
                The one I received does not have links either, is there another way
                for me to recieve it?

                --- In Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com, "kraftexpert"
                <kraftexpert@...> wrote:

> [...]
                > > Million Dollar Fudge Mimi's Famous Fudge Mocha Truffles
                > > Mom's Mints Mr. Monroe's Famous Fudge Mrs. Eisenhower's Fudge
                > > Never Fail Fudge Never Fail Fudge No Bake Rum Balls
                > > No Cook Peanut Butter Fudge No Fail Fudge Novia Scotia Treats
                > > Nut Mallow Goodies Nutty North Pole Fudge Orange Balls
                > > Orange Glazed Pecans Out Of This World Fudge Oven Carmel Corn
                > > Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle
                > > Peanut Brittle (Microwave) Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter
                Balls
                > > Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Bars-An Elve's Favorite Treat
                > Peanut
                > > Butter Candy
                > > Peanut Butter Candy Peanut Butter Cups Peanut Butter Cups
                > > Peanut Butter Fruit Squares Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter
                Fudge
                > > Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter Snowballs Peanut Clusters

              • Rebecca
                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 17, 2008
                  Hi everyone.... If you go to Northpole.com and then click on kitchen
                  at the top... then on the right side of the screen there is a link
                  to Mrs. Claus' Cookbook. From there you can access recipies to
                  candy, fudge, cakes, cookies, pies, breads and other recipies such
                  as muffins, brownies, puddings and soups and a bunch of other
                  things. I do not know if this was the list that Patricia was trying
                  to share or not... but it is a good site. You can even have a
                  letter written to your child from Santa. Great site for the holidays
                  Take care,
                  Rebecca

                  <pkent4@...> wrote:

> [...]
                  > Microwave Pralines Milk Fudge Milky Way Bars
                  > Million Dollar Fudge Mimi's Famous Fudge Mocha Truffles
                  > Mom's Mints Mr. Monroe's Famous Fudge Mrs. Eisenhower's Fudge
                  > Never Fail Fudge Never Fail Fudge No Bake Rum Balls
                  > No Cook Peanut Butter Fudge No Fail Fudge Novia Scotia Treats
                  > Nut Mallow Goodies Nutty North Pole Fudge Orange Balls
                  > Orange Glazed Pecans Out Of This World Fudge Oven Carmel Corn
                  > Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle
                  > Peanut Brittle (Microwave) Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Balls
                  > Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Bars-An Elve's Favorite Treat
                  Peanut
                  > Butter Candy
                  > Peanut Butter Candy Peanut Butter Cups Peanut Butter Cups
                  > Peanut Butter Fruit Squares Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter
                  Fudge
                  > Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter Snowballs Peanut Clusters

                • C. Patrick McIlvain
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 17, 2008
                    My Thanks Rebecca, I went and I added to my favorites. Have not check it out completely, but it does had fudge.
                    My regards,
                    Patrick

> [...]
                    > > Never Fail Fudge Never Fail Fudge No Bake Rum Balls
                    > > No Cook Peanut Butter Fudge No Fail Fudge Novia Scotia
                    > Treats
                    > > Nut Mallow Goodies Nutty North Pole Fudge Orange Balls
                    >
                    > > Orange Glazed Pecans Out Of This World Fudge Oven
                    > Carmel Corn
                    > > Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle Peanut Brittle
                    > > Peanut Brittle (Microwave) Peanut Butter Balls Peanut
                    > Butter Balls
                    > > Peanut Butter Balls Peanut Butter Bars-An Elve's
                    > Favorite Treat
                    > Peanut
                    > > Butter Candy
                    > > Peanut Butter Candy Peanut Butter Cups Peanut Butter
                    > Cups
                    > > Peanut Butter Fruit Squares Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut
                    > Butter
                    > Fudge
                    > > Peanut Butter Fudge Peanut Butter Snowballs Peanut

                  • bev kittle
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 2, 2009
                      I'm a little slow here but I didn't have a computer for sometime. Now I'm trying to catch up and this doesn't seem to want to work for me!
                      Thanks
                      Beverly
                      Medicine Hat, Alberta,Canada