Re: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] Indian Recipes

  • Meenu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2009
      Hi

      here's a site that offers a fairly decent listing of frequently used Indian spices with their English names.

      hope this helps you!
      Meenu

      On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:58 AM, mohd_zarka <mohamed.zarka@...> wrote:

      I see lots of Indian recipes being exchanged. They look great. The ingredients are expressed in Indian names making it difficult for a non- Indian speaking individual like me to try them. I know it's too much to ask, but would it be possible to have some sort of glossary for most popular Indian ingredients expressed in English? Or is there a site which provides this sort of information.

      Thanks in advance to who ever volunteers to attend to this request.