Kraft Group Closing Wednesday...

  • meilena_h
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009
      Hi,

      On July 15th, 2009, we're movingall our great content to KraftFoods.com,where you'll be able to get everything you love from the Kraft Meals MadeSimple group, plus a lot more!  See you there!

      Some of our great additional features include:

             Recipe Database- browse thousands of delicious and simple recipes

             Recipe Box- save all your favorites

             Message Boards- continue the conversation with people who share the same passion foreasy and delicious cooking

      So make the move with us and become a member atKraftFoods.com.  It's easy, free, and you'll be exactly where you want=tobe.

      Join now at   Kraftfoods.com