Re: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] Choose This Cancer-Fighting Party Dip

  • jannette sanque
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 13, 2009
            Hello Geraldine,
                  We really love avocados, We just wash them in running water and we just cut them in half and get the soft meat inside. We in the family, we usually put milk and sugar on it then toss a bit, then eat it, you could also put in in a blender and put Ice, milk and sugar. We like it eventhough its highest in cholesterol in fruits. Moderate eating of this is advice.

      From: cecille labonete <cezlabprodu@ yahoo.com>
      To: Kraft-Meals- Made-Simple@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Monday, 6 July, 2009, 10:18 AM

      Hey where is the recipe for these healthy avocados?

      Cecille Verches-Labonete
      cezlabprodu@ yahoo.com

      ____________ _________ _________ __
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 13, 2009
        You can have them as dessert too.  Wash the avocados. Then slice them in half lengthwise.  Remove the seeds and the brownish film like element that cradled the seed.  You can lift them with your fingers or scrape that brown film like thing with a spoon.   Scoop out the avocado meat and put in a blender add milk, sugar and ice , Taste it and make adjustments with sugar or with milk.

        Cecille Verches-Labonete
        cezlabprodu@...
        892-74-06/+632917-790-97-51

        ________________________________
              i would like to know haw to clean,eat avocados.and also please suggest some recipies.i've heard so much about them but have never tried them.they are pretty expensive here in mumbau so i dont want them wasted if not done in the right way.
        thanx. have a nice day. tc

         LOVE,
          GERALDINE

        >Hey where is the recipe for these healthy avocados?

        >Cecille Verches-Labonete
        >cezlabprodu@ yahoo.com

      • Bhalchandra Thattey
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 13, 2009
          Is not cholesterol an animal product?How can it come in a vegetable like
          avocado?

          --
          Bhalchandra G. Thattey