Re: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] Gluten Free Recipes please

  • Jolanda Willems
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 11, 2009
      Hi dragonlady,

      I searched for  a dutch recipe, so Í hope it is different from those you allready have. It is for a bread.
      100 grams soy flour
      400 grams rice flour
      200 grams buckweat
      200 grams maize starck (cornstarck)
      1  teasp. salt
      1 tblsp. dry yeast
      1 teasp. xanthan gum
      900 ml water
      Mix all the dry ingredients. It is very important that the xanthan gum is very good mixed through it. Add the water and mix everything with a woorden spoon. The dough of a glutefree bread is more liquid then the dough of a normal bread. Cover the dough with a moist (or damp) cloth and let it rise in a warm place for 30 minutes. Then mix the dough again.
      Put the dough in a well oiled pastry mould. The dough's volume should not be more then half the volume of the pastry mould. Let it rise once more until the middle of the bread is as high as your pastry mould and then put it in a 200 degree Celsius oven and bake it for 60 minutes.
      After baking take it out of the pastgry mould and let it cool off.

      I really hope the translation is good enough to succceed the bread-making.

      greetings
      Jolanda

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2009
        Hi...here is a link to 896 gluten free recipes of all kinds....best regards....David

        http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?s_type=
        2Frecipes.php&q=Gluten+free&Search=Search

        or go to recipezaar,com and type in 'gluten free' in the recipe search