meatballs

  • aquarius_mom08
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2008
      1 egg,
      1 cup soft bread crumbs,
      1 garlic clove minced,
      1 tsp.salt,
      1/4tsp. pepper,
      1 1/2 lb ground beef

      mix all ingreidents together. shape into 40 meatballs. brown meatballs
      in a skillet with a little oil till brown and completely done. drain.
      enjoy in ur favorite spagetti,subs,etc.
    • Santanu Ganguly
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2008
        Hi i am sunny from India.
        I am a veggie and enjoy great veg. food.
        Need help.
        Anyone with good vegie recipies