Choose This Cancer-Fighting Party Dip

  • averonicaesquierdo_29
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 4 2:34 AM
      Want a creamy, buttery party dip that you can serve without guilt at your backyard barbecue? Try some cancer-fighting guacamole.

      The bright green avocados that make up this south-of-the-border-inspired treat are not only low in saturated fat and sodium but also loaded with nutrients that may protect against breast, oral, and colorectal cancers.

      A Look at the Research
      A review of several studies shows that compounds in avocados may inhibit the growth of -- or even kill -- certain types of cancerous and precancerous cells. And the really good news? These compounds from avocados may be able to target cancer cells without harming normal, healthy cells. Here's an even better way to serve your avocados and jack up the cancer-fighting quotient in the process.

      Tasty Versatility
      The other cool thing about avocados? You can toss them in your salad, spread them on your bread, or turn them into drinks. Here are some unusual and delicious ways to enjoy avocados this summer:

      * The perfect barbecue side: Stuffed Avocados.
      * A yummy breakfast drink: Raspberry-Avocado Smoothie.
      * A guilt-free party dip: Avocado Fiesta Salsa.
    • cecille labonete
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 5 9:48 PM
        Hey where is the recipe for these healthy avocados?

        Cecille Verches-Labonete
        cezlabprodu@...

        ________________________________
[...]

      • Veronica Esquierdo-Asinas
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7 12:40 AM
          please check cecille i have posted one. but try to retrieve in my file and send you one.
          <bhel>

          Hey where is the recipe for these healthy avocados?
        • geraldine dmello
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 12 8:20 AM
            hi,am geraldine
                  i would like to know haw to clean,eat avocados.and also please suggest some recipies.i've heard so much about them but have never tried them.they are pretty expensive here in mumbau so i dont want them wasted if not done in the right way.
            thanx. have a nice day. tc

             LOVE,
              GERALDINE

            cezlabprodu@ yahoo.com

            ____________ _________ _________ __

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 13 8:15 AM
                    Hello Geraldine,
                          We really love avocados, We just wash them in running water and we just cut them in half and get the soft meat inside. We in the family, we usually put milk and sugar on it then toss a bit, then eat it, you could also put in in a blender and put Ice, milk and sugar. We like it eventhough its highest in cholesterol in fruits. Moderate eating of this is advice.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 13 9:10 PM
                You can have them as dessert too.  Wash the avocados. Then slice them in half lengthwise.  Remove the seeds and the brownish film like element that cradled the seed.  You can lift them with your fingers or scrape that brown film like thing with a spoon.   Scoop out the avocado meat and put in a blender add milk, sugar and ice , Taste it and make adjustments with sugar or with milk.

                Cecille Verches-Labonete
                cezlabprodu@...
                892-74-06/+632917-790-97-51

                ________________________________
                      i would like to know haw to clean,eat avocados.and also please suggest some recipies.i've heard so much about them but have never tried them.they are pretty expensive here in mumbau so i dont want them wasted if not done in the right way.
                thanx. have a nice day. tc

                 LOVE,
                  GERALDINE

                >Hey where is the recipe for these healthy avocados?

                >Cecille Verches-Labonete
                >cezlabprodu@ yahoo.com

              • Bhalchandra Thattey
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 13 9:35 PM
                  Is not cholesterol an animal product?How can it come in a vegetable like
                  avocado?

                  --
                  Bhalchandra G. Thattey