Re: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] Re: Mrs. Fields Eggnog Cookies-- Eggnog Recipe

  • Amabel Flores
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2009
      Salamat David... I'll save this recipe

      ________________________________
      From: David R <dwratler@...>
      To: Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 12:30:17 AM
      Subject: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] Re: Mrs. Fields Eggnog Cookies-- Eggnog Recipe

      Hi Amabel...here is one of the simplest eggnog recipes for this in a reasonable amount....the wine or brandy is optional...best regards...David

      Eggnog

      Boston Cooking School Cook Book (1896 edition)
      by Fannie Merritt Farmer

      Ingredients:
      Yolk 1 egg
      1 tablespoon sugar
      few grains salt
      2 tablespoons wine or 1 tablespoon brandy
      2/3 cup milk
      White 1 egg

      Method:
      Beat yolk of egg, add sugar, salt, wine and milk. Strain, and add beaten white of egg. Stir well before serving.

      Dining is and always was a great artistic opportunity.
      ~ Frank Lloyd Wright