Re: **Possible_Spam** Re: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] 15 bean soup

  • Ramona Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      What kind of season do you put in it.

      Ramona

      -------Original Message-------

      From: Jacqueline Davidson
      Date: 4/29/2009 11:18:02 PM
      To: Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: **Possible_Spam** Re: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] 15 bean soup

      I just use maybe half a cup of each kind of bean I have in the house. We
      like mixing beans so much that I never make a soup with just one kind of
      bean any more. I will use for instance navy, lima, kidney, black, pintos,
      etc. I keep all varieties, and use them all each time.
      Jackie
      From: Ramona Smith <rsmith9@...>
      Subject: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] 15 bean soup
      To: Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, April 28, 2009, 12:47 PM

      Hi all,

      I am in very mad need, How do you make 15 Bean Soup,
      I had never hear of it before, but a friend of mind said it is good, can
      anyone help, By the way, You all sound like great cooks. I use to
      be till I married a bean and tater man.

      Ramona