Question

  • sandi bhere2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29 9:47 PM
      What are the sauces used w/recipe for Spring Rolls?  Something & Hoisin?   Isn't Hoisin Spicy hot?
      What is IMNSHO?
      Sandibhere2

    • xenophon
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 10:29 AM

        IMNSHO is a symptom of we Americans' penchant for creating acronyms,
        abbreviations, and shortcuts for everything. IMNSHO stands for "In My Not So
        Humble Opinion," and it is itself a take-off on IMHO, or "In My Humble
        Opinion," often used when one wishes to clarify that what was said was not
        meant to be taken as an averral of fact, but rather was the personal opinion
        of the writer.

        cheers,
        scott
      • Ramnial Vikash Kumar
        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2009
          With spring roll we usually serve sweet chilli sauce, kikkoman soy sauce mixed with a little bit of sesame oil

          Hoisin is not spicy at all, there are also plum sauce which can be used

          thanks and regards

          Vikash Ramnial