      From: rehab2 <rehab2@...>
      To: kraft-meals-made-simple@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2009 3:34:55 PM
      Subject: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] Safety issue

      My friends, as an RN with 30+ years experience, I do want to remind
      everyone that raw eggs are a no-no where safety is concerned. If you
      are making home made mayo, egg nog etc., I highly recommend an egg
      substitute. Salmonella grows quickly in raw egg and can be lethal to
      the very young, old and the sickly.
      Amber in FL
      If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the
      shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal
      likewise with their fellow men.

      ~~St. Francis of Assisi, 1181-1226~~