      From: misty_eyed2001 <misty_eyed2001@...>
      Subject: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] candied apple pie cheesecake
      To: Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, October 31, 2008, 7:08 PM

      hi i am from the midwest (Missouri) this is from the Kraft food and
      family magazine that i got today. can't wait to make it.

      candied apple pie cheesecake

      1 cup crushed ginger snaps
      3 Tbsp butter,melted
      1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp sugar, divided
      2 pkg (8oz. each)cream cheese, softened
      2 tsp. vanilla
      1/2 cup sour cream
      2 eggs
      1 cup apple pie filling,divided
      1/2 cup walnut pieces,divided
      1/2 cup toffee bits,divided

      heat oven to 325 degrees. mix ginger snap crumbs,butter and 2
      Tbsp. sugar;press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
      beat cream cheese,1/2 cup of sugar and vanilla with mixer until
      blended. add sour cream;mix well. add eggs, 1 at a time,beating after
      each just untilblended. stir in half each of pie filling,nuts and
      toffee. pour into crust.
      bake 35 min. or until center is almost set. cool. refrigerrate
      4 hours. top with remaining pie filling, nuts and toffee

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic