      From: Judy Mantha
      To: Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 9:41 PM
      Subject: [Kraft-Meals-Made-Simple] My Own "Tweaked" Salmon Casserole

      SALMON CASSEROLE

      1 box original Kraft Dinner

      1 can (7oz) pink salmon, drained, cleaned and deboned

      1 can (10 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup

      1 small can of peas, drained

      1. Cook Kraft Dinner and mix using butter and milk, as directed on
      package.
      2. After you have cleaned and deboned the salmon, break it up with a
      fork and add to the macaroni and cheese.
      3. Add the cream of mushroom soup and then the drained peas. If you
      like a saucier casserole, add some milk.
      4. Turn into an ungreased casserole. Cover and bake in a preheated
      350 degree oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.

      Serves 4.

      note: I like lots of salmon in my casserole so I use 2 cans of salmon.