Can one save O5R/W sounds and import them into an O3R/W?

  • gwgoldb
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 15, 2003
      I thought I'd read somewhere that this was possible. Maybe it was an O1(R/W).

      Anyway, a friend has both an O5R/W and and O3R/W and there's a great organ
      patch on the O5; I'd like to get it into my O3R/W if possible.
    • Sayer
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2003
        --- In Korg03RW@yahoogroups.com, "gwgoldb" <garyg@i...> wrote:
        > I thought I'd read somewhere that this was possible. Maybe
        it was an O1(R/W).

        > Anyway, a friend has both an O5R/W and and O3R/W and there's
        a great organ
        > patch on the O5; I'd like to get it into my O3R/W if possible.

        This is not possbile without conversion of the sysex data.
      • Miracle Mary Anne Music
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 2003
          DEAR SIR:
          .SYX KORG FAMILY conversion program by Mr. BOB SHAW a great
          programmer and very good and helpful person.
          CAN ONE CONVERT: YES o asll counts thanks to MR. SHAW
          Write for info on it here or to BOB SHAW or to the Mr. SAYER 03/W web site,
          which is a great site.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 23, 2003
            From: "Miracle Mary Anne Music" <francz@...>

            > .SYX KORG FAMILY conversion program by Mr. BOB SHAW a great
            >programmer and very good and helpful person.
            >CAN ONE CONVERT: YES o asll counts thanks to MR. SHAW
            >Write for info on it here or to BOB SHAW or to the Mr. SAYER 03/W web site,
            >which is a great site.

            I don't have contact with Bob Shaw. I've tried contacting him several times recently concerning the status of the Patch Magic software, but have had no luck. Several people have emailed me that they have not been successful in contacting him either.

            So, at this point I don't think Patch Magic is available anymore. If anyone has news concerning Patch Magic please let us know.

            Sayer

            --
            Sayer's music:
            http://mp3.com/dreamquest ("Classic" Electronic Music)