All Program Parameter Dump of 03r/w]

  • Gasparin Denis
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2003
      Hi to all!
      In the Midi Implementation pages of the Korg 03r/w manual (page 122)
      it's written that the all program parameter dump has length 18743 bytes
      but when i do such a dump the instrument gives me a file of 19665 bytes.
      Does anyone know from what is the cause of this difference?
      I'd like to do a program to convert all program dump from 03r/w to X3
      but, until i don't understand correctly the dump format, i can't do it...

      If anyone could help,thanks!

      Denis