New Age sets?

  • Matteo Bosi
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2002
      does someone have a "new age" set of sounds? combi, patch, drum set...
      something like spacious pads or sweet lead?? or something else...
      if you want, send it to
      m.bosi@...
      (sys ex format)
      and i'll be grateful! :-)
      many thanks!

      http://alchemyoflife.cjb.net
      www.nodirection.it
    • Prorec@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2002
        Our "Filmscape" disk is exceptional. "Heaven Synth" and "Natural" also probably have a lot you of patches would like. We have all 7 disks (100 progs/combis each) for just $99, on special. You can see complete information at:
        http://www.pro-rec.com/Z1.html

        Thanks! :)
        Jonathan@...
        www.pro-rec.com