>> Great 03R Sounds from Pro-Rec!

  • www.pro-rec.com

      >> Great 03R Sounds from Pro-Rec!

      Feed your 03R new sounds!

      Just wanted to remind you that we have great disks full of top rated sounds=
      for your 03R. For units with a disk drive,
      they load from disk, for non-disk drive units, we have Mac or PC downloader=
      format. The sounds have been TOP
      RATED in Keyboard and Korg Connection, and have been extremely popular.

      For complete information, patch lists, and a free demo visit:
      http://www.pro-rec.com/03R.html

      For complete information on all of our sounds and CD-ROMs for almost ALL ma=
      jor synths and samplers, visit:
      http://www.pro-rec.com

      We've been the #1 supplier of synth sounds in the world for over ten years,=
      with top reviews from almost every synth
      publication. Order today! Many orders we can EMAIL to you the SAME DAY! =
      =85Sometimes the same hour!

      Thanks!
      Best Regards,
      Jonathan