Re: 05R/W editor for a Mac.

  • jrogers78626
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2002
      Emagic's(Mac compatible) Sounddiver supports just about every midi
      synth Korg ever did. Heres a link to the Korg supported models:

      http://www.emagic.de/english/products/studiotools/sd/korg.html

      The 05R/W has been supported since 2.0

      Heres the link for Sounddiver:

      http://www.emagic.de/english/products/studiotools/sd.html

      You can buy it from musicians friend but its a lil' expensive. If
      you don't wanna spend that much look for it or an older combatible
      version on ebay.

      Hope this helps you a bit.

      > talking about 05's

      Lol, I have a 01/WFD and a 01R/W, but I have 3 03r/w pcm card sets
      (the 01 and the 03 share the same pcm cards).

      You can also visit the 01/W-list yahoo page as mainly for the 01/W
      but it is for all 0-series synths(01,03,05):

      Sounddiver does look nice though. Good luck!!!