Can presets be imported from Korg X5D to Korg 03R/W?

  • lackluster
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Hi, I'm selling off my Korg X5D due to layoffs and the ever-present rent, and plugged it in after a long while of not using it. I've made some fairly decent presets with it, and was just wondering, can those presets (in any shape or form) be somehow imported into the Korg 03R/W? I'm guessing the 03R/W doesn't have exactly the same features as the X5D, but having even a vague resemblance would feel less of a loss than just losing the sounds altogether :)

      If it can be done, could you hold my hand through the process and kind of just explain it for someone who doesn't really ever do any exporting + importing w/ synths?

      Yours, Esa
      http://www.lackluster.org/
      http://www.soundcloud.com/lackluster