FS: [Korg03RW] 3 Programmers and 3 each 03R/W modules: Clearing out extra equipment: All Working Condition

  • Peter Francz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2010
      Dear List:
      We are clearing out extra gear so for sale.
      Hardly used and working, 3 each 03R/W programmers and 3 each 03R/W modules, offered for sale.
      Possibly will have 8 pin din cables also. Must check our accessories.
      All boxed and ready to ship. Just contact via email with questions.

      Thank you,

    • Peter Francz
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2010
        FYI:
        The KORG RE1 realtime PROGRAMMERS (3 each FS) The "KORG RE1", which are very rare, can be used to program the KORG 03R/W module with an 8 pin din cable, and a KORG M1 module. These are in like new condition and are extra accessories to us.
        They are to be priced to sell.

        Thank you,