Help...PANNING O3R/W is pain in the neck..Help

  • ryan.afara
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hello there..I'm trying to pan the O3R/W into 4 individual outputs A,B,C,D . But I still hear D along with C. and somrtimes A and B... I'm just using 4 midi channels tracks out of 8. I just need 4 tracks through cubase. I used to do it with no problem with Korg M1. But now with the O3R/W. every time I pan the channels 1,2,3,4 as A,B,C,D. It suppose to give me individual outputs but it's not panning properly..Am I doing any wrong?? is it the correct way to creat 4 outputs? I need to do this because I need to send my tracks to an HD recorder as 4 tracks so I can edit them on the recorder. Please help
    • lackluster
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2010
        remember to disable efx from your combi, and thus run everything dry to A,B,C or D. i think the effect setting "parallel"/"serial" might also affect something. i seem to remember disabling efx from my prog's before creating a combi that would play "dry" with instrument 1 at A, instrument 2 at B, instrument 3 at C, instrument 4 at D and so on.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2010
          Thanks, Never though of the difference between PARALLEL and SERIAL. Maybe that's the hidden problem. even tough I disabled all FX and assigned outputs to 1=a, 2=b, 3=c, 4=d, I still could hear the output mixed. I'll try the parallel settings and check it out.
          Thanks