KORG 03R/W PCM/LIBRARY CARDS

  • TOMMYF
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2009
      I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY OF THE PCM/LIBRARY CARDS AVAILABLE IF SO WHERE OR WOULD I BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THEM, Or ARE
      THERE ANY NEW STYLE OF PCM/LIBRARY CARDS AVAILABLE THAT WOULD WORK WITH THE KORG 03R/W.

      SENDER FROM FORT WORTH, TEXAS.
    • sounds@pro-rec.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2009
        I would try Rogue Music in NYC.
        We have great sounds (Patches/Combis) for the 03R, but no PCM cards. Rogue or any major used dealer usually has them.
        http://www.pro-rec.com

        Pro-Rec.com #1 in synth sounds worldwide for 17 years.

        On Dec 15, 2009, at 3:56 AM, TOMMYF wrote:

        > I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY OF THE PCM/LIBRARY CARDS AVAILABLE IF SO WHERE OR WOULD I BE ABLE TO PURCHASE THEM, Or ARE
        > THERE ANY NEW STYLE OF PCM/LIBRARY CARDS AVAILABLE THAT WOULD WORK WITH THE KORG 03R/W.
        >
        > SENDER FROM FORT WORTH, TEXAS.

      • Judas Hirn
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2009
          Hi,

          I want to change the combi-number by Midi.
          The classical chance-command doesn't work, so I'm look for some sysex-string.
          All I found were commands to chance the parameters of an combination, but not the combination number itsself ..

          anyone can give me some hint ?

          http://mail.yahoo.com