Better way to access Yahoo Groups

  • Jonathan Westbay
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Hi everyone,

      Since we all use Yahoo Groups to receive messages from this group, I thought I
      would let you know about a free service I found called Grouply. It is the best
      way I've discovered to access messages from all my Yahoo Groups. You can use
      this link to sign up: http://www.grouply.com/register.php?r=153135 .

      I am a member of so many groups that I found it very difficult to keep up with
      all of them. Grouply makes it easy. You can search and browse across all your
      groups at once and even view a cross-group event calendar. You can have one
      Smart Digest email (which I love) sent to you at the end of each day that
      summarizes what's going on across all your groups, highlighting what's
      interesting to you and hiding what's not.

      I've found Grouply to be a huge time-saver for me and I thought it would also be
      helpful for others. Enjoy!

      Jonathan